YCADA Coaches Course
YCADA has officially launched the new highly anticipated Y101PW training course called The Coach’s Manual – Everything You Need to Coach Youth Cheer & Dance!
This training has been designed for Pop Warner coaching staff and will take the place of the former ASEP course. It is mandatory for all Pop Warner Cheer & Dance coaching staff listed on the spirit roster.
The objective of this course is to both educate and motivate. We want to get your creative juices flowing. All aspects of coaching youth athletes will be discussed - everything from dreaded ‘paperwork’ to exciting championship preparation! We know you’re busy, so our goal is to keep this course to-the-point while covering all important elements of youth cheer and dance.
Follow these instructions to sign up for the course:
- Go to http://www.ycada.org/#!y101pw-course/c1vhn.
- Click on the "Register" button to purchase the course.
- Fill our your account and payment info and click "Submit".
- You will receive three (3) total emails.
- Open the email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click on the link to the course to get to the main log-in page.
- Enter your new username and password and follow the instructions!