Sign Up for Pop Warner
Below is information about signing up to participate in your Pop Warner program.
How Do I Locate My Local Pop Warner Program?
- You can use our National League Finder to identify the closest program in your local city or town. Once you have identified the closest program, please contact that organization or visit their website to find out more information about registration, signup dates & locations, costs, schedules, etc.
What are the Requirements to Participate in Pop Warner?
- Must be between 5-15 years of age as of August 1st.
- Meet the Pop Warner Age-Weight Requirements: Football I Cheer & Dance
- Participant must have a 70%/2.0 grade point average from the previous school year
Those not meeting the scholastic requirement may submit a Scholastic Eligibility Form, a progress report system used to monitor the participants grades throughout the season.
What Do I Need to Bring to Registration?
- Original Birth Certificate (with raised seal).
- Participant Contract/Parental Consent Form - name must match birth certificate exactly.
- Physical Form - dated after January 1st of current year and signed and stamped by physician.
- Year-End report card for current year (4 quarters).
- *Other Requirements are determined by local program.
Additional Information to Consider Regarding Registration/Signing Up:
- Pop Warner programs have no tryouts or cutting of rosters.
- A typical registration fee ranges on average from about $150 to $200, however, registration fees are set by each local program.
- Pop Warner has a Mandatory Play Rule (MPR) for all teams - every child plays!
- Pop Warner's AGE & WEIGHT MATRIX drastically reduces injury risks.
- A typical season consists of a 7 to 9 game regular season schedule.
- Pop Warner participants and volunteers must abide by the Code of Conduct.
- Take a look at some of the many Benefits of Playing Pop Warner.