We’ve joined Snapchat!
Take a photo of the image when using Snapchat and follow popwarner1929 for Scholar Weekend updates and behind-the-scenes shots throughout #PWScholarWeekend.
Also be on the lookout for our special Scholar Weekend Snapchat filters when you’re in Orlando!
Our first 100 followers on Snapchat will be entered for a chance to win a $20 Disney gift card.
Deadline to follow is May 20 at noon.
Pop Warner Little Scholars “First 100 Followers” Official Rules:
NO ENTRY FEE. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT CHANGE OR AFFECT YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. INTERNET ACCESS, VALID EMAIL ADDRESS, AND A SNAPCHAT AND TWITTER ACCOUNT REQUIRED. OPEN ONLY TO REGISTERED PARTICIPANTS OF POP WARNER LITTLE SCHOLARS.
SPONSORED BY POP WARNER LITTLE SCHOLARS (THE “SPONSOR”).
1. SPONSOR: Pop Warner Little Scholars, 586 Middletown Blvd., Suite C-100, Langhorne, PA 19047
2. SWEEPSTAKES DESCRIPTION: The Pop Warner Little Scholars Snapchat account will be hosting the “First 100 Followers” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”). Sponsor will post on the Pop Warner Little Scholars website, linked from the Pop Warner Facebook and Twitter Pages: instructions on how to participate in the Sweepstakes; the entry period; the description, value, and quantity of the prize(s); the geographic area covered by the Sweepstakes; when the winner(s) will be announced; and the odds of winning. Each entrant (“Entrant”) must: (i) be a follower of the Pop Warner Snapchat account, popwarner1929; (ii) have consent from parent or guardian to use Snapchat, Twitter and Facebook if the entrant is under the age of 13; (iii) be a registered participant of Pop Warner Little Scholars. Each Entrant may win only one (1) prize. To qualify for the drawing, Pop Warner Little Scholars participants must follow the Pop Warner Snapchat account in the following entry period: (May 16-20).
Entrants must follow the Pop Warner Little Scholars Snapchat account only once during the 5-day entry period. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules, which shall be final in all respects.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open to the members of the Snapchat community who are (i) registered athletes of Pop Warner Little Scholars ; (ii) legal United States residents; and (iii) at least 13 years of age at the time of entry, with parental consent if under the age of 13. Employees, managers, directors, officers, members and/or shareholders (including immediate family members or members of the household of the foregoing) of Sponsor, its subsidiaries, affiliated companies, distributors, advertising, fulfillment and promotion agencies, and all other companies or entities associated with the Sweepstakes are not eligible to participate. All applicable federal, state, and local laws apply. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
4. ENTRY PERIOD: The Sweepstakes will begin on Monday, May 16 at 10:00am Eastern Time and will end on Friday, May 20 at 12:00:00pm Eastern Time with three (3) winners to be randomly drawn from qualifying entries received during the one (1) 5-day entry period. Entry period is: May 16 at 10:00am- May 20 at 12:00pm (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Period”).
5. PRIZE: Sponsor will award to each of three (3) winners the following prize (the “Prize”): One (1) Walt Disney World Gift Card valued at $20.00. All Prizes and any portion thereof are not transferable or redeemable for cash. There is no prize substitution, in whole or in part, except by Sponsor due to prize unavailability, safety or security considerations, or any other reason as solely determined by Sponsor, in which case a prize of comparable or greater value will be awarded. This Sweepstakes is limited to three (3) winners and three (3) Prizes. Payment of any and all expenses related to the Prizes including, but not limited to, taxes and the cost of transportation to and from Pop Warner Little Scholars, is the sole responsibility of the winner.
6. WINNER: The three (3) winners will be determined from all eligible entries received during the 5-day segment of the Sweepstakes Period in a series of three (3) random drawings to be conducted as soon as practical following the close of the Sweepstakes Period. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries submitted by the Entrant and the total number of eligible entries submitted by all Entrants during each 5-day segment of the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor will notify each winner by sending a series of photos via Snapchat. The winner must respond within seven (7) days of such notice by e-mail. Inability to contact a winner or the return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in the Prize being forfeited. Each winner’s first name will be posted on the Pop Warner Little Scholars Facebook and Twitter Page following the close of the Sweepstakes Period and may be obtained from Sponsor upon written request to the address indicated above. Prizes may be claimed at Walt Disney World’s Yacht Club Resort located at 1700 Epcot Resorts Blvd., Orlando, FL, 32830 no earlier than seven (7) days following the winning announcement or until the winner is specifically told by Sponsor that the Prize is ready to be claimed. Winners must claim prizes in person and provide a valid photo ID. A winner’s Prize must be claimed at the Walt Disney World’s Yacht Club Resort located at 1700 Epcot Resorts Blvd., Orlando, FL, 32830 no later than 10:00pm on May 28, 2016. Each winner will be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release.
7. SNAPCHAT: The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Snapchat. Each Entrant is providing his or her information to Sponsor and not to Snapchat. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees to release and forever discharge Snapchat from any and all claims, demands, actions, damages, liabilities, costs, losses and expenses arising out of, or in connection with, the Sweepstakes.
8. TWITTER: The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter. Each Entrant is providing his or her information to Sponsor and not to Twitter. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees to release and forever discharge Twitter from any and all claims, demands, actions, damages, liabilities, costs, losses and expenses arising out of, or in connection with, the Sweepstakes.
9. FACEBOOK: The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Each Entrant is providing his or her information to Sponsor and not to Facebook. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees to release and forever discharge Facebook from any and all claims, demands, actions, damages, liabilities, costs, losses and expenses arising out of, or in connection with, the Sweepstakes.
10. INSTAGRAM: The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. Each Entrant is providing his or her information to Sponsor and not to Instagram. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees to release and forever discharge Instagram from any and all claims, demands, actions, damages, liabilities, costs, losses and expenses arising out of, or in connection with, the Sweepstakes.
11. GENERAL: By participating, Entrants agree: (a) to these Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all respects relating to the Sweepstakes; and (b) to release, discharge, and hold harmless Sponsor, its subsidiaries, and its affiliates from any and all injuries, liability, losses, and damages of any kind resulting from their participation in the Sweepstakes or their acceptance, use, or misuse of any Prize awarded under the Sweepstakes. By accepting a Prize, each winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any winner’s list and agrees to be photographed, filmed, or otherwise recorded by Sponsor and/or its agents as set forth in the affidavit of eligibility and release.
Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (a) electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, including without limitation, server malfunction or for any human, typographical, printing, or other error relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes, processing of entries, the announcement of Prizes, or in any Sweepstakes-related materials; (b) failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions; (c) late, lost, misdirected, or incomplete entries or postage-due mail; (d) damage to Entrants' or any person's computer or the contents thereof; or (e) any conditions or events that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted.
Any attempt by an Entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to: (a) cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes if fraud, technical failures, or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Sweepstakes (or portion thereof), as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion; and (b) limit entries to those submitted prior to the action taken in (a), or to proceed in such a manner as may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address of the Snapchat account used to enter will be deemed to be the Entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, Internet service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address.
Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be: (a) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; (b) acting in violation of these Official Rules; (c) acting in violation of the terms of Snapchat; or (d) acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entry at any time in the event it is determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion that the Entrant has not complied with these Official Rules.
These Official Rules shall be governed by, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of the state of Florida, without regard to any choice of law principles. Each Entrant agrees that all claims relating to this Sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Each Entrant further agrees that any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event shall include attorney’s fees. Each Entrant waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, special, consequential, or other damages, including without limitation, lost profits.