Pop Warner Partner's Support Breast Cancer Awareness
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, which is an annual campaign to increase awareness of the disease.
See what some of Pop Warner's National Sponsors, Fundraisers & Partners are doing to support Breast Cancer Awareness and Research this month.
- Sport Your Pink. Get Tips about healthy living and shop a special selection of products that donate a portion of your payment to Breast Cancer Research. Learn More
Brax Spirit Cups:
National Football League (NFL):
- The NFL and the NFL Players Association are proud to support the fight against breast cancer. Their campaign, "A Crucial Catch", in partnership with the American Cancer Society, is focused on the importance of annual screenings, especially for women who are 40 and older.
- Throughout October, NFL games will feature players, coaches and referees wearing pink game apparel, on-field pink ribbon stencils, special game balls and pink coins - all to help raise awareness for this important campaign.
- All apparel worn at games by players and coaches, along with special game balls and pink coins will be auctioned off at NFL Auction, with proceeds benefiting the American Cancer Society's Community Health Advocates National Grants for Empowerment (CHANGE) program. The CHANGE program provides outreach and breast cancer screenings to women in underserved communities.
- Football America has joined the fight to support Breast Cancer Awareness by selling various GO PINK products. Shop Products Here
For more resources and information pertaining to Breast Cancer Awareness and Prevention, please visit the American Cancer Society website. Thanks to improvements in cancer treatment and early detection, millions of women are surviving breast cancer today.